This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) Post UTME screening exercise, and were offered provisional admission are hereby requested to accept their admission offer and proceed with the payment of acceptance fees for 2019/2020 academic session.
COOU Freshers Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2019/2020
1. Kindly visit the coou portal at: portal.coou.edu.ng
2. Under the Undergraduate panel, locate and click “Confirm Admission Status”
3. Generate an invoice of N1500 on Remita and pay either with your debit card or any bank branch
4. Return to the portal and click on “Verify Account” to get your login details
5. Login to the School portal and update your bio-data
6. Generate your acceptance invoice of N26,315 and pay for acceptance either with your debit card or any bank branch
7. Proceed to the Faculty with all your documents for Faculty clearance
8. Then generate school fees invoice and pay school fees to obtain your matriculation number.
DEADLINE: Closing Date/Deadline for this process is will be announced later.