The National Examination Council (NECO) has release the results of the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination SSSCE conducted nationwide in July 2021.
It was the practice for NECO over the years to release the results of its examination not more than 90 days after the last paper is written.
Over 1,200 candidates sat for the examination with each paying not less than N9, 500 to write the examination.
Steps to Check Your Result
The new result checking system has been designed to allow candidates ease-of-use. To check your results, you can make use of the following steps;
- First, visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng with your examination registration number.
- Click on ‘NECO Results’ and then click ‘Check Result!’. You will be taken to NECO results checking system (www.result.neco.gov.ng) to fill the required details.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Choose your exam type. i.e. SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token and Registration Numberin the right columns
- When you have filled all the details, click on the button ‘CHECK RESULT’ to access your NECO result.
Now you should be happy with your results. Congratulations on your excellence performances.
NECO Result Checking Token
Checking your NECO result in 2021 will require the use of token. To get the token follow this steps;
Message Wakagist On WhatsApp: 09054348225
To Get The Token……