This is to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Osun state school of Nursing and Midwifery for 2022/2023 session.
Available courses are;
- Basic general Nursing – N7,500 – 3yrs (36months)
- Basic midwifery – N7,500 – 3yrs (36months)
- Post basic general nursing – N15,000 – 1/2yrs (18months)
- Post basic midwifery – N15,000 – 1/2yrs (18months)
Applicant must possess;
I. WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO with Five (5) Credits of not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years without additional qualification. The subject combination must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
II. Awaiting Result is accepted.
III. Phone Number and Email(Active).
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition of ;
- Minimum age for entry shall be 16 years on admission
For post basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- be a registered nurse with the nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid licence
Applicants should contact the Department of Nursing services, Ministry of Health, State Secretariat, Osogbo.