This is to inform the entire university community especially students who were offered provisional admission during the 2022/2023 admission exercise as well as candidates who transferred from other institutions during the period under reference to present two copies each of the underlisted documents to the Admissions and Undergraduate Records Unit as from Monday, June 12, 2023 to Friday, June 30, 2023 at the “THE HALL” between 9:00am and 2:00pm each working day.
Upon presentation of the documents, students will be given two (2) files in which the documents will be inserted for onward submission to the various Faculties and Departments.
1. 2 copies of notification of recommendation for admission
2. 2 copies of JAMB Admission letter
3. 2 copies of verified O’ Level result(s)
4. 2 copies of original JAMB Result Slip
5. 2 copies of receipt of payment of acceptance fee
6. 2 copies of birth certificate or sworn affidavit of birth
7. 2 copies of National Identification Number (NIN)
8. 2 letters of recommendation from one (1) reputable person
9. Original sworn affidavit of good behavior and one (1) copy of same
10. Original receipt of purchase of student Hand Book and one (1) copy of same
11. 2 copies of medical clearance form
12. 2 copies of receipt of payment of tuition fee
13. 2 copies of Bio-data form
14. 2 copies of Dress Code
15. 2 recent passport photographs.
16. 2 copies of oath of allegiance form printed from the student portal (to be printed after matriculation ceremony).
Any of the concerned students who fail to comply with this directive may forfeit his/her admission as his/her details will not be profiled in either the faculty or department.
With best wishes.