The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil (POLAC) invites all candidates who successfully completed their online registration in the ongoing 9th regular intake application for physical and credential screening exercise, which is scheduled to hold at designated venues in States across the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), from Monday , September 26th, 2022 to Saturday, October 1st, 2022, from 0800hrs daily. Kindly visit www.polac.edu.ng to print your invitation slip from 19th September, 2022.
Consequently, all applicants are to proceed to their respective State of Origin and appear at the various screening centres in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic screening requirements, neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached:
- Evidence of physical/mental fitness from a government recognized Medical Hospital
- Evidence of Good character from Village/District Head of the applicant.
- Indigene certificate signed by Local Government Chairman or Secretary
- National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age Including your jamb result print out
- Printout of application form
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
- Invitation slip
Any candidate who fails to present items mentioned above (1 -8) , will not be considered for screening.
Applicants are equally advised to pay attention to details and specific guidelines on the screening exercise. Meanwhile, the the Commandant, AIG Ahmad Abdurrahman, psc (+), mni, has assured that the Statutory Entry Requirements into the Force as clearly stated in the Police Act and Regulations, would be followed to the letter. He noted that officials deployed for the exercise have been directed to ensure that all applicants shortlisted are allowed to participate and to recommend their suitability or otherwise in the spirit of transparency, accountability and fair hearing using the already established benchmarks as contained in the Act. The Commandant, while reiterating that the automated physical screening exercise is absolutely free of charge, advised applicants to be wary of criminal elements who may want to take undue advantage of the exercise to perpetrate scam. He however warned that anyone found wanting will be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Leave a Reply