Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into NCE foundation Programmes of Tai Solarin College Of Education for the 2022/2023 session.
NCE FOUNDATION PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
NCE Foundation is available for candidates who passed JAMB with the Approved minimum score but have deficiencies in their O’ Level results. Such candidates, upon the remediation of their deficiencies, and having offered relevant 100level courses at the Foundation class shall be eligible to transit to 200 Level of the Full-time NCE programmes
Candidates must score 100 and above in JAMB and, in addition, any of the following;
- Possess SSCE/NECO/GCE with a minimum of 3credits and 2passes in not more than two sittings and of which 2 of these credit passes must be in the relevant areas of intended study.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and technical Education, RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal Craft Training Certificate (FCTC) with credit / merit passes in at least five subjects are acceptable as qualifications.
- NABTEB Certificate with five (5) credit passes at a sitting in relevant subjects
- A Senior Arabic and Islamic Studied Certificate or Higher Arabic and Islamic studies Certificate from a recognized institution with three credit/merit passes including English language
NOTE: Candidates for the NCE Foundation Programme shall sign an undertaking to remediate their deficiencies before they can transit to NCE II.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit: https://my.tasce.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=44 to begin application. A portal access fee of five thousand naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking “Click Here to Apply” button on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to the email address you provided)
If you have already Created and Activated your Account, Click here to Login with your Account Details:
Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
2. Check your email Inbox (or Spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission Portal.
(You MUST Activate your Account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the Application)
3. Once you are logged in to the Admission Portal, Click on the ‘Pay Application Fee’ to make your Online Payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payment before filling the Application Form)
4. If your payment is APPROVED, go to the Payment History link to PRINT your Receipt. However, click on the ‘Check Status’ link to Update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
5. Carefully fill the online Application Form with required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passport
6. Confirm the information on the Application Form before Clicking on the Submit button. Once you submit the Application Form, you can not edit.
7. Print the Application form and check back later to Print the Screening Slip with the Screening date on it